Smartphone vs Scanner
NO MORE SCAN!
NOW, IS TIME TO DIGITIZE YOUR PHOTO or DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR PHONE INSTEAD SCANNER!
Today’s a high pixel digital phones are the best scanning tool. This system is used by the libraries, museums and film & TV industries, video makers, PowerPoint, documentary, restoration, sign and graphic shops. In recent years using a scanner is one of the methods to create a digital file from documents or photos, but if you want to make a fine scan, your high-resolution smartphone can be used to create a high-quality copy, print, or video. We would suggest using a “Babel Level” to ensure the phone is parallel to the base. Also, remote shutter release keeps the phone steady. The Cosmo Mini Copy Stands are available in 4 models. The Mini 700 designed for phone only with the large Floating Magnetic Board for copying like large documents or journals. All of them are portable and are the best gift for photography lovers. Also, it is ideal for the student’s art school projects. The Jewelry and coin sellers can install a phone to the stand for an online live show special when you have to work “on location”
- This Mini Copy Mag Stand is small, compact, sturdy, portable and easy to setup in less than ONE minute. Fully designed and manufactured in USA. It supports cameras up to 3 lbs.
- The baseboard is 12″ x 12″ x 1″, melamine finish with a floating magnet made of a layer of 1/4″ MDF, rubber steel plus 2 magnetic strips to fix the originals in place. The size of Floating Magnet Board is 8.5″ x 11.5″ (mag area is 8″ x 11″).
- The Floating Magnetic Board is printed and laminated with 1/2″ precision grids and squared corners for initial setting or focusing, aligning, adjusting and sizing.
- The Steel Post is unique, 2″ diameter and 14″ height with black wrinkle powder coating (Self-Timer may be used to reduce the camera shake when taking the picture).
- The “L” camera bracket is wide (1 1/2″) and made of hard anodized aluminum, reversible and adjustable vertically from 7″to 17″ (camera screw) and has about a 4″ horizontally travel (Self-Timer may be used to reduce the camera shake when taking the picture).
There are no reviews yet.