Camera vs Scanner
NO MORE SCAN!
NOW, IS TIME TO DIGITIZE YOUR OLD PHOTOS OR DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR CAMERA INSTEAD SCANNER!
GOT TOO MANY VINTAGE OR OLD FAMILY PHOTOS?
DIGITIZING YOUR OLD PHOTOS WITH YOUR CAMERA INSTEAD SCANNER!
Today’s a high pixel digital camera is the best scanning tool. This system is used by the libraries, museums and film & TV industries. Studies show that the old photos disappear over time. Now, is the time to digitize your old photos or documents with your camera and our copystands to make a documentary about the story of your life (Family Tree). In recent years using a scanner is one method to create a digital file from documents or photos, but if you want to make a fine scan, your high-resolution digital camera can be used to create a high quality copy, print, or video. The Cosmo Mini Copy Stands are small, portable and are the best gift for photography lovers. Also, it is ideal for the student’s art school projects, video makers, PowerPoint, documentary, restoration, sign & graphic shops. In addition, you can install your camera to use an online live show for the jewelry sellers or make a digital copy; when you have to work “on location” (you may need to purchase a Close-up Lens Filter Set for macro photography and recommended adding 2 lights from both sides at a 45-degree angle).
- This Mini Copy Mag Stand is small, compact, sturdy, portable and easy to setup in less than ONE minute. Fully designed and manufactured in USA. It supports cameras up weighing up to 3 lbs.
- The baseboard is 12″ x 12″ x 1″, melamine finish with a floating magnet made of a layer of 1/4″ MDF, rubber steel plus 2 magnetic strips to fix the originals in place. The size of Floating Magnet Board is 8.5″ x 11.5″ (mag area is 8″ x 11″).
- The Floating Magnetic Board is printed and laminated with 1/2″ precision grids and squared corners for initial setting or focusing, aligning, adjusting and sizing.
- The Steel Post is unique, 2″ diameter and 13.25″ height with black wrinkle powder coating (Self-Timer may be used to reduce the camera shake when taking the picture).
- The “L” camera bracket is wide (1 1/2″) and made of hard anodized aluminum, reversible and adjustable vertically from 7″to 17″ (camera screw) and has about a 4″ horizontally travel (Self-Timer may be used to reduce the camera shake when taking the picture).