GOT TOO MANY VINTAGE OR OLD FAMILY PHOTOS?
DIGITIZING YOUR OLD PHOTOS WITH YOUR CAMERA INSTEAD SCANNER!
Today’s a high pixel digital camera is the best scanning tool. This system is used by the libraries, museums and film & TV industries. Studies show that the old photos disappear over time. Now, is the time to digitize your old photos or documents with your camera and our copystands to make a documentary about the story of your life (Family Tree). In recent years using a scanner is one method to create a digital file from documents or photos, but if you want to make a fine scan, your high-resolution digital camera can be used to create a high quality copy, print, or video. The Cosmo Mini Copy Stands are small, portable and are the best gift for photography lovers. Also, it is ideal for the student’s art school projects, videomakers, PowerPoint, documentary, restoration, sign & graphic shops. In addition, you can install your camera to use an online live show for the jewelry sellers or make a digital copy, when you have to work “on location” (you may need to purchase a Close-up Lens Filter Set for macro photography and recommended adding 2 lights from both sides at a 45-degree angle).
- This Copy Mag Stand is very small, portable and easy to setup in less than ONE minute. Fully designed and manufactured in USA, it supports cameras up to 2 lbs.
- The baseboard is 9.5″ x 12″ x 3/4″ melamine finish with a floating layer of 1/4″ MDF, rubber steel with 2 magnetic strips to fix the original in place (the mag. area is 7″ x 10″).
- The Floating Magnetic Board is printed and laminated with 1/2″ precision grids for initial setting or focusing, aligning, adjusting and sizing.
- The Steel Post is unique, 1-1/2″ diameter x 12″ height with black wrinkle powder coating (Self-Timer may be used to reduce the camera shake when taking the picture).
- The NEW “L” camera bracket is made of harder and thicker anodized aluminum. It is reversible and adjustable vertically from 7″ to 17″ (camera screw) and has two holes for a 1″ horizontal travel.