GOT TOO MANY VINTAGE OR OLD FAMILY PHOTOS? Studies show that old photos disappear over time. Now, is the time to digitize your old photos and documents with your Smart Phone and our COSMO COPYSTANDS. Make a documentary about the story of your life (Family Tree), friends, school, career and etc. … Using a scanner is one method to create a digitize your documents, checks (for and photos, but thanks to today’s smartphones high-resolution smart phones cameras you can save time and flexibility. The Cosmo Mini 100 is compact, portable, durable and easy to set up the state of the art tool. Ideal for everyone especially for students, video makers, jewelers, collectors, PowerPoint presentations, documentary, restoration, and sign & graphic shops. Made in the USA.
- The Cosmo Copy Stand # Mini 100 is Very Small and an excellent solution to digitalis pictures, jewelries, coins, collectibles, and documents with your Smart Phone for today’s social media. This compact portable unit can be easily assembled under a minute and can support most of the Smart Phones.
- The baseboard dimensions are 10” x 8.5” x 3/4″ H and it is made of durable melamine finish. It has two installation holes for support system: 1) Center hole for compact and light-duty cameras (without phone holder) and 2) Side whole to perfectly position smartphone camera at the center of the board
- The Floating Magnet Board (FMB) along with 2 magnetic strips allows you to hold the originals in place while easily maneuvering on top of the baseboard. The FMB dimensions are 9″ x 7″ and it has 1/2″ grids for initial setting, focusing, aligning, adjusting, sizing and etc.
- The support system is a combination of 1” diameter x 8” height with black wrinkle powder-coating steel post and unique aluminum ‘L’ bracket with multiple Vertical and Horizontal positioning. The support system is connected to a phone holder that can support most of the Smart Phones with a width of 2.25″ to 3.5″ (57.15 – 88.9 mm) and max weigh (smartphone or camera should be less than one Pound (the red screw is standard for the cameras).
- Designed and manufactured in the USA (phone not included)